Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Move over SABRINA!



I sent this to Bernie yesterday because hes going to be a DAD!! I cant beleive theres going to be another little baby added to the Tabares family. Its wonderful..I love thinking about babies and the enviroment that they are raised in and wondering what they are going to be like when they "grow up" or get old enough to make desicions. Its really fasicinating because you can pin point it pretty well if you try (I mean really, all this family does well is make normal happy children into bitter angry adults..Something just happens along the way)
But I wish the best for the little fetus! Its going to be very very loved. NARDO and Ayeskas FIRST BORN!! Im an awesome aunt. kids like me, hell ADULTS like me. :) Im happy..

2 comments:

wuzen said...

Congratulations, Tia Scraps!

Eduardo said...

So, does that mean you're gonna make your kids bitter angry adults, or are you just gonna skip the whole kids thing completely?

I can't wait to have kids, give 'em hopes and dreams, and then see them have to overcome the harsh, crushing realities of life, ha!

Oh, and hi. How are you? Great! Greetings from a tropical island!